SAMPLE #B09 – GAS LEAKAGE DORM
In a windy end of autumn, this happened in a female dormitory, around back side of campus. It has been told directly by my friend, plainly suprised. I couldn’t imagine how this can be happened in this sophisticated-country.
She talked with her friend, a Korean, in her room.
She: “Hi, how are you?”
Friend: “Hmm… so… so…”
She: “So.. So.. ? why?”
Friend: “Do you know what happened here few hours ago?”
She: “No, I don’t know. I went out.”
Friend: “There was accident, but not really accident.”
She: “Really? Tell me!”
Friend: “Somehow, such a strange smell spread out throughout the floor and building. Everyone panicked, including the dorm officer. They thought it was a gas leakage from gas stove.”
Friend: “Using the dorm speaker, the dorm officer announced to anyone who used gas stove to hand it over.”
Friend: “The smell keep striking out. But the culprit didn’t response at all. The dorm officer announced until three times before she gave up by calling the fireman to search out the problem.
Friend: “The fireman got into the dorm and looked around. But, he got nothing.”
Friend: “Then what? It’s a mystery till now.”
She: “No, I don’t think so.”
Friend: “What do you mean?”
She: “Few hours ago, before I went out. I ate DURIAN in the lounge. Then I threw away the durian leftovers in the trash can in the center of building. That gas-leakage smell was my DURIAN!”
Friend: “!@#$%^&*+)(*&^%$#@ – what is Durian?”
FYI: Durian is a famous fruit from Indonesia which has smell slicing your nose. link